Instructions about the Revocation Right for Consumers
The term “Consumer” means any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that does not mainly relate to its commercial or entrepreneurial business activity.
Right of Revocation
You are entitled to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period lasts 14 days beginning with the day you or an authorised third party who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. To exercise your right of revocation, you have to inform us (Vermonde GmbH, Mariahilfstr. 14, D-55411 Bingen, Phone: +49 (0) 6721 49568-40, Fax: +49 (0) 6721 49568-30, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) about your decision to withdraw from this contract via a clear statement (e. g. a letter sent by postal mail, a fax or an email). You can make use of the sample revocation form found later in this section, but this is not mandatory. The timely dispatch of the withdrawal shall be deemed sufficient for compliance with the revocation period.
Consequences of the Revocation
If you withdraw from the contract, we shall refund all payments received from you including shipping costs (except for the additional costs caused by selecting a different than the standard shipping method) immediately and latest within 14 days beginning with the day we will have received your withdrawal from the contract-notification. For the repayment we shall use the same payment method you have used on the initial transaction except for the conclusion of a different explicit agreement with you; on no account shall you be charged because of the refund.
We shall be allowed to refuse repayment until we will have received back the returned goods or until you will have provided evidence of having sent back the goods, depending on which dates first. You will have to send back or hand over the returned goods immediately and in any case latest within 14 days beginning with the day you have informed us about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods within 14 days. You shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the goods.
Sample Revocation Form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
– To: Vermonde GmbH, Mariahilfstr. 14, D-55411 Bingen, Phone: +49 (0) 6721 49568-40, Fax: +49 (0) 6721 49568-30, Email: email@example.com.
– Hereby I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract for the purchase of the following goods (*):
– Ordered on: (*)/received on: (*)
– Name of customer(s)
– Address of customer(s)
– Signature of customer(s) (only for notifications on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Exclusion or Premature Expiration of the Right of Revocation
The right of revocation shall not exist on contracts
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for which their production is crucially depending on the customer’s individual selection or definition or which are clearly tailored for the customer’s individual needs;
– for the delivery of goods which can quickly deteriorate or whose expiration date would quickly expire;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages of which prices were agreed upon conclusion of the contract but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, and of which current values depend on market fluctuations not being influenced by the company;
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or journals except for subscription-based contracts.
The right of revocation shall expire prematurely on contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return based on health or hygiene considerations when their sealing has been removed after the delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these have been mixed after delivery by virtue of their nature inseparably with other goods;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software in a sealed package when their sealing has been removed after the delivery.
The conditions as laid down in this section ”Return Deliveries“ shall not be a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the revocation right according to the section ”Instructions about the Revocation Rights for Consumers“.
Customers are asked to notify the seller (Phone: +49 (0) 6721 49568-40, Fax: +49 (0) 6721 49568-30, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) about the return of goods before sending them off. Thus you enable the seller to allocate the products as fast as possible.
Customers are asked to return the goods to the seller as a stamped parcel and to keep the mailing receipt. On request the seller shall refund the customer’s postage costs in advance in case the customer shall not bear the costs himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damaging or contamination of the goods. As far as possible, the goods shall be returned in original packaging including all accessories. If the original packaging is not in customer’s possession anymore, an alternatively suitable packaging shall be used to ensure for sufficient protection against damages in transit and to avoid potential compensation claims for damages caused by insufficient packaging.